Old School “Can-Do” Attitude with New School Training & Technology — Introducing the Wright’s Well Control Services (WWCS) approach:
Every offshore oil and gas well has a unique operating profile and history. The seasoned professionals at WWCS are at the top of their game and able to size up a challenge quickly. Then, already trained and armed with the latest technological tools—many of them unique to WWCS—can implement innovative solutions that are economical, safe and environmentally sound.
Choose the Level and Type of Services
WWCS offers clients a choice—a total solution by experienced professionals including project management, preparation and submission of state and federal permits and general contracting services; or use of a single service.
- ~ Subsea & Ultra Deepwater Services ~
- ~ Subsea & Ultra Deepwater Pipeline Services ~
- ~ Offshore Well Plug & Abandonment Services ~
- ~ Offshore Wireline, Electric Line & Slickline Services ~
- ~ Offshore Explosive Severing Services ~
- ~ Offshore Pumping Services ~
- ~ Offshore Platform Decommissioning & Removal Services ~
- ~ Offshore Well Equipment Rental Services ~
- ~ Land Services ~
With an operations center located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, WWCS has quick access to the Gulf of Mexico and can rapidly deliver exceptional performance.
For offshore oil well control and pumping services, complex well recovery operations or related engineering services, call the WWCS business office at 281-446-0273 or send an email.
Wright’s Well Control Services (WWCS) engineers and executes numerous first-to-market services for clients. Ask the expert team at Wright’s about customized solutions for the most challenging offshore environments in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) and beyond.